NEW – SAS CUSTOMER WINDOW
At SAS we are always looking for ways to help our customers show off their creations and make new contacts. So, starting this March, bring your best stuff (made from SAS purchases) to our store, and we’ll put it into a special section in our front display window for limited time of 1-2 months you can even include your name and contact info in your mini-display! (Pictures are good too, if large enough to be easily seen from 3 feet away.)
For more information please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay, I think we all know it is never just as easy as the above. So here is the “small print” don’t worry I will keep it as simple as possible.
1. Customer has been warned that items placed in the window displays will be subject to extreme sun exposure. This extreme exposure causes damage to most items. What this means is the item you place in our window display will likely be ruined and will no longer be a sellable item.
2. Items brought in by customers to be placed in the window display shall be contained in a single container such as a box or envelope. The item can be left with any of the staff members but all items must be in a sealed container and addressed to SAS Fabrics Superstore c/o Laura D’Angelico.
3. Arranging the items in the display window will be done by Laura D’Angelico. Customers will not be allowed to set up their own items so it is a good idea to include in your package any special setup instructions. Include photos if needed to clearly demonstrate how you would like the display to look.
4. The display window will not be accessible to the customers whether they have their items displayed or not. Once you give us an item to display for you you will not have access to that item until the end of the display time frame.
5. SAS will not be offering your items for sale. If someone is interested in purchasing your item we will assist them in obtaining your contact information so they can connect with you. Your contact information must be clear & readable and it must be a part of your display package. We will be using a numbering system with all of your marketing materials located in our community center under your display number.
6. All of your items must be picked up at the end of the display timeframe. Items not picked up within 1 week of the end of display will be considered abandoned. SAS is not responsible for abandoned items.
7. We at SAS will do what we can to assure your items are secure but we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
8. Display time frame and display area size will be based on demand.
9. We will rely on common sense for anything not covered by this “small print”. Let’s keep it fun & friendly folks.
Oh Yeah, I am thinking each display will be allowed an area that is 21 inches wide by 30 inches deep by 6 feet tall. All tall displays must be freestanding and very stable.
We have a few mannequins available. First come first serve. No power will be provided.