At SAS Fabrics Superstore we are always looking for ways to help our customers show off their creations and make new contacts. So, starting March 2013, bring us your stuff (made from SAS merchandise), and we’ll put it into a special section in our front display window for limited time be sure to include your name and contact info in your mini-display! (Pictures are good too, if large enough to be easily seen from 3 feet away.) You will also have space inside for cards & such. Items displayed in our customer window MUST BE MADE OF MATERIALS PURCHASED AT SAS FABRICS SUPERSTORE 9840 N 19th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021. Materials purchased from any other SAS store do NOT qualify.
Okay, we all know it is never just as easy as the above. So here is the “small print” don’t worry we will keep it as simple as possible. Small print includes the paragraph above plus items below.
1. Customer has been warned that items placed in the window displays will be subject to extreme sun exposure. This extreme exposure causes damage to most items. What this means is the item you place in our window display will likely be ruined and will no longer be a sellable item.
2. When you are ready to display your work contact Laura@sasfabricssuperstore.com to schedule a meeting time. Bring in your items to be displayed, business cards and an 8×10 framed contact information paper. The framed contact information paper is so other customers can easily see your contact information and get ahold of you to inquire about your items.
3. Arranging the items in the display window will be done by SAS. Customers will not be allowed to set up their own items so it is a good idea to include in your package any special setup instructions. Include photos if needed to clearly demonstrate how you would like the display to look.
4. The display window will not be accessible to the customers whether they have their items displayed or not. Once you give us an item to display for you you will not have access to that item until the end of the display.
5. SAS will NOT be offering your items for sale. If someone is interested in purchasing your item we will assist them in obtaining your contact information so they can connect with you. Your contact information must be clear & readable and it must be a part of your display package.
6. We will notify you when your items need to be picked up. Items not picked up within 2 weeks of the end of display will be considered abandoned. SAS is not responsible for abandoned items.
7. We at SAS will do what we can to assure your items are secure but we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
8. Display duration and display area size will be based on demand.
9. We will rely on common sense for anything not covered by this “small print”. Let’s keep it fun & friendly folks.
10. Every customer who displays an item in our window will have the option to write an article for our blog SASsy Sewing informing others of who you are and what you do or a how to, or whatever. The article will have to be approved by us.
Each display will be allowed an area that is up to 21 inches wide by 30 inches deep by 6 feet tall. We may or may not have a mannequin available for use. Currently, however, our customer window does not support adult sized mannequins.
Bring a signed copy of this form with you to the meeting when you drop off your item(s). Thank you.
Sign: _________________________________________ Date: _________________
By signing you agree to and understand the terms above.
For more information please fill out the form below.